Skip to main content
CAKE | Restaurant Management System & POS

Ordering Printer Paper

Ordering Receipt Paper

Ordering Replacement Thermal Printer Paper:

If you have a CAKE issued thermal printer and you're in need of new receipt paper, you can purchase that paper from Sysco and/or your local office supply store. You'll want to verify that the paper is thermal paper and that it is the correct size: 3 ⅛ in. x 230 ft. thermal receipt paper.

If you're ordering from Sysco, they sell thermal paper rolls that are BPA free and in the proper size for the CAKE thermal printer. They have 50 rolls per case and here are some instructions to help you get started:

1. Login to

Don't have an account? No problem. As a Sysco customer, you already have a SuppliesOnTheFly account- you just need to activate it. Activation takes just seconds.

2. Enter "Cake Printer Tape" into the search box at the top of the screen.

3. Click the green "Add to Cart" button.

4. Click the checkout button at the top of the screen.