This course is designed to prepare you for installation, activation and give you an overall walk through of the Manager role in the CAKE system.
Using video, text, and a closing assessment, becoming a CAKE Certified Manager will mean you are ready to effectively manage your restaurant and your team with our CAKE POS. Upon completion of this course, you might want to take our Menu Admin course, which walks you through how to manage/edit your menu with the CAKE POS.
Total Estimated Time to Complete this Course: 2 hours (including all video content and quizzes)
Note: You must receive an 80% or higher on the final assessment to pass the course and receive the certificate. If you do not receive this score, you will have to retake the final assessment.
By the end of this course, you will have gained knowledge of:
- Installation & Onboarding (Activation)
- Configuring your Printers
- Configuration (System Options)
- You'll want to go through th Configuration Success Path in its entirety to ensure you understand your configuration options and have taken the appropriate quizzes along the way.
- Using your System (Day to Day)
- Manager Back End Functions
- Help/Support Options
Now, let's get started. Click on the next page in the course to continue. You can do this at the top of the page or the bottom.
Top of the page ( click on the next dot)
Bottom of the page (click the next page)