You have completed our Installation & Onboarding Success Path. You should now have your CAKE POS hardware installed and activated.
- Welcoming you to CAKE
- Reviewing the pre-installation requirements
- How to submit your menu/s to CAKE
- Installation of POS terminal
- Installation of cash drawer and CTD (Customer Touch Display) if applicable
- Installation and configuration of thermal printer
It is possible you have additional hardware to install/configure such as an Epson Impact Printer or a CAKE OrderPad. Please review our documentation on those items to complete installation and configuration.
If you're a new CAKE customer, you're probably ready to schedule your initial complimentary virtual training with one of our Training Specialists. You can do so here.
If you have not yet setup Credit Card processing with CAKE and wish to do so, please contact CAKE Support as soon as possible as it can take up to 5 business days to get you up and running with credit card processing.
Don't forget to search our other content here on CAKE University.